Monday, September 17, 2007

Back in the class

Water Aerobics classes started last week, I couldn't go but I went today. I am TIRED. Sometimes I forget how water saps more energy out of you than regular exercise. Isn't it odd? At least I got in my 45 minutes of aerobic activity today. I think that soon I might bring the trainer out for the bike and start this interval training video again. I HATE doing the bike indoors, but this video REALLY gets you in shape for cycling. Something about interval training is just really good. I also have the runervals one. Now I have to say that they work better when you actually use them! :)

For some odd reason, since I have had kids fitness just takes a back seat a lot more often. This is the whole reason that I am forcing myself to do this WAM ride. I think that being able to ride 1 century, let alone 3 back to back to back will be an AMAZING feat. If this doesn't make the post-baby fat melt away nothing will!

I can't wait to see NAA's new bike in person. I will naturally be green with envy. I have considered purchasing Aero bars for my bike - but they are not allowed in these big long rides. It is too bad for comfort reasons, but understandable for safet reasons.

As a side note, I tore out my tomato plants a couple days ago. I had another FULL harvest, plus there were tons of flowers and baby tomatoes on the plant. Never in my life have my tomatoes done so well. Thank you to Garden's Alive I guess!

Sorry for all the links today, I just wanted to give you the links in case you wanted to see these things for yourself.

2 comments:

Flabulous Mom said...

I envy that you have a bike trainer. Can't afford one or else I might actually do more biking than I do now. Good for you getting back into the water aerobics. That sure can be a great workout!

As far as bikes go, I am green with envy also at both yours and NAA's bikes. Mine's just one from target. Want to trade? :) Although I think you can get a workout with any bike so long as you get on it. There in lies my problem! lol Maybe I should try that more often.

Here's to biking and melting off the baby fat! WAM 2008 here we come!

Non-Athletic Athlete said...

I want to get that video. I probably will once I get my trainer.