Friday, September 7, 2007

Good bye old friends - you served me well.

Oh my dear friends... You were there for me when I first moved to the Detroit area. We spent probably 10-15 hours a week together for a couple of years... Then I ignored your for several years... when we started up again this year - you just couldn't take it anymore! I'll miss you!






As is often the case, there comes a time when things just can't continue and it is time for something new. I guess the same even happens with you, dear gloves! And just so you know, I tried on other brands, but the Pearl Izumi were the best fit with the best padding. Perhaps I am just a Pearl Izumi snob - hard to say! I still can't believe I wore out my old pair. I guess that just tells you how much I used to ride! Okay NAA - I am ready to hang onto my handlesbars for dear life and attempt to keep up with you tomorrow! ;)

2 comments:

Non-Athletic Athlete said...

Awesome pics!!! And congrats on the new gloves. I've even seen them first hand! (so to speak!) ;)

Flabulous Mom said...

Parting is such sweet sorrow!