Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's almost Holiday time.. yikers!

Well, today was interesting to say the least. I have been doing the water aerobics class 1 time a week and stuff with clients that are working on fitness..... Well today I decided to swim a little after my client's session was done since I was already in a suit and wet.... I swam a whopping 4.5 laps. That was all I could do. I stunk today.
I didn't have goggles on, and for some reason I have a harder time coordinating my breathing when I am not wearing them. Lame but true. So I did a length of front crawl and a length of breast stroke... I gotta have goggles... but the rest I did side stroke & back stroke. I always was a swimmer that would often change strokes to delay fatigue. That didn't help today. Oh well. I really want to try to get out of bed at least 1 time a week EARLY in the morning and get in the pool. But every time I decide that I want to do that, a kid stays up all night or something else crazy happens.

ugh.

I have been wanting to get a heart monitor for some time - so I was internet shopping and came across this.. http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2745591
Cool! I think... then I realize this is only made for a/b cup sizes... stinkers... just because I wear something larger than a B cup does not mean I don't exercise... 8-P

2 comments:

Flabulous Mom said...

You're a mom. Between that and working it's amazing to me that you even have the time/energy to workout at all. Don't get so down on yourself. You still get plenty of exercise! If nothing else the kids make sure of that! :)

Heart monitor? What for?

Fat 2 Fit said...

The heart monitor is just so that when you are doing cardio stuff you can make sure you are in your target range for fat burn. Nerdly Glee Wheee... :)