Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sign up for the ride is tomorrow....

.... and we need a team name! Any ideas?

Also, the lady I contract for is considering donating for sponsorship. We can use some sponsors! Maybe this fundraising won't be so bad after all. I am glad we are planning on pooling our money and not saying "I raised....", "I have a sponsor".... we are saying "we raised...." "we have a sponsor". For some reason this makes this task a lot less daunting.. I am sure that each of our fundraisers are good ideas and will work well.

So, I had some ideas for team names..... lets see what you think?
  • Wishin' to finish
  • first century riders (since 100 miles is called a century in bikespeak... and I think that this may be the first century for me, and maybe for FM as well???)
  • flabulous mommies
  • (insert cute name here)

I am all outta ideas for now... we need a name before we sign up I think.

No comments: