Monday, May 19, 2008

new picture / crazy hair


Okay.. So this is me a little over an hour ago fresh from walking/jogging/running whatever you would call what I do! It is hard to take a picture of yourself with small kids in the house! I can't get a good snap! Anyway I think that even though the scale isn't moving really right now I am still losing fat! I will admit that what I have on today makes me look slimmer than I really am.... But I think that every once in a while, even before you reach your goal, it is important to reflect on the progress you have made so far!

So, while I don't want to break my arm patting myself on the back, darn it I have come a long way and am starting to get a shape again! (Woo freaking HOO!) YAY ME!

Now for that tri in 2 weeks - I am very concerned that I am going to die of hypothermia in the water - BRRRRRR!! My friend Ralph offered that I could use his wet suit that he has used for Iron Man triathlons... I decided not to opt for that since it might be returned to him with some new bumps in it or something!

So anyway, I am starting to feel like all this exercise - painful and grueling at times, is paying off. Thank you for your support and encouragement! I wouldn't be this successful if it weren't for you. I still have a long way to go, but darn I am getting there! :)

5 comments:

Flabulous Mom said...

WooHoo! You look great! Keep up the great job. And you're right, every now and then got to stop and take a look at the progress you're making. You are definately making it girl!

Flabulous Mom said...

WooHoo! You look great! Keep up the great job. And you're right, every now and then got to stop and take a look at the progress you're making. You are definately making it girl!

Non-Athletic Athlete said...

WOW! You look awesome!

Non-Athletic Athlete said...

btw, Tim says to smile next time. ;)

Fat 2 Fit said...

That was my.. I'm a bad a$$, don't eff with me people... look ;)

actually that was my.. would you kids PLEASE let me take 1 d@&% picture with this camera without jumping in front of the camera or taking the camera.... PLEASE!?!?! Look.. LOL it was the best I could get.. I gave up! ;)