Friday, November 2, 2007

1st Century Riders it is!

Well, I hope FM didn't feel put-upon today! I wanted to get signed up already (there are already several hundred riders signed up, this is day 2 of registration!)
So I was in the process and realized that the team had to be created at the same time as the registration took place.... So we decided on 1st Century Riders for our team name. We are signed up! You can go here to check up on our progress and to donate! :)

On a happy note, I feel all inspired now that I am signed up. Like this is for real, gotta take it seriously! I did the treadill today. I got the wireless headphones that used to be my dads hooked up so that I can listen to the TV while I am on the treadmill without blasting the house. So I hope that this motivation lasts. :) So - is it crazy to consider trying to fit in a mini-tri next year too? Probably....

2 comments:

Flabulous Mom said...

LOL, a mini tri? After a 300 mile bike tour that should be a breeze don't you think?

I'm excited too. Looking forward to it. And I think you came up with a cool name!

Non-Athletic Athlete said...

I'm so excited for you. Once you have signed up for something, *that* in itself is motivating.

Go girl!