Saturday, November 3, 2007

Trainer, up and ready

Well, I have decided that getting out to cycle is just not happening.
I know that having cycle on the type of trainer I have squares out the tire... I need new tires in the spring anyway so I am not too worried about that right now!Here are some tips for anyone considering an indoor cycling plan. My trainer is basic, but it does the job for me, for now! I think that if I stick with this and really do well, next year I may want a more expensive/higher end one. That of course doesn't mean I will GET one, it just means I will WANT one! LOL

I plan on training with this, and perhaps move on to the next one. NOT that I want to do an Ironman (Irongirl??).. But I liked what it has to offer. There are a ton of spinervals to do really. I also want to get myself more structured on the treadmill again, doing this. Eventually maybe moving up to this one. Yes, I own the Runervals 1.0 and Spinervals 1.0 videos already, the Iron Girl ones I do not.. Hmmmmm Maybe Birthday presents... I may have to think about that because by March I may be ready for them. I figure it is good to have a plan. Having a plan and sticking to it are, of course, 2 different things.

I am starting to seriously consider a mini-tri in early spring as a nice spring-board. So NAA - tell me what I am signing up for! You will, of course, kick my @$$ - but that is okay. :) This coming year will be my summer of sweat! (and fitness). I will work REALLY hard to get there, then worry about staying there once I have obtained that.

So, that is my plan... Who is with me!?!?!?

2 comments:

Flabulous Mom said...

F2F you crack me up! Summer of Sweat?? Too funny. But I have to say that your workout plan sounds great. Keep up that motivation. You are on your way!

Non-Athletic Athlete said...

I think I'm getting a trainer for Christmas. I can't wait. I'm jealous yours is up and going already!