Thursday, February 28, 2008

TMI......

Okay... Probably Too Much Information. So don't read on if you don't want TMI. No complaints otherwise, you have been warned. :)

So, having had 2 c-sections, I feel like I will never be the same.... probably won't. The kids were only 19 months apart. I had several months of bedrest with each of them. Because my kidneys (among other things) had started to shut down I had tons of fluid, and the kids both had too much amniotic fluid - so that made for a HUGE belly. See the picture here the day before my 2nd was born, see how puffy I was, AND how big belly got:


Now that was nearly 2 years ago. I don't have a comparison picture up for you now... But I have a muffin top from that - dang-nabbit! BUT....BUT!!!! THis morning I decided to suck it up and actually look in the mirror (something I rarely ever do) and, my goodness that darn muffin top is actually shrinking. Not fast enough for my liking - but hey, at least it IS shrinking. There is non-surgical hope afterall. :)

I actually did that spinnervals video that was hard to do a while ago, it was too easy! I actually had to increase the gear thereby increasing the tension. WOO HOO. Progress! Nice to see some progress. Sometimes when we are doing these weightloss & training things it seems like you don't see a lot of progress.. yay for progress. :)

2 comments:

Non-Athletic Athlete said...

Nice job. Even though you don't have a real comparison picture, you can really tell a difference in your face from your profile pic and the pregnancy pic. So congratulations!!

Flabulous Mom said...

You're looking great! I know it seems like such a long road to get to where you want to but hang in there. I can see that you've lost a lot of weight already. And great job on the spinning video. Progress!