Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another pound

So, the strangest thing happened. I weighed myself earlier and I was down another pound. 9 pounds since Jan 1. this is going slow as heck, but at least it is going in the right direction!!!

But here is the crazy thing... I haven't really exercised in a week! I can't even laugh or talk much without coughing. I should go to Dr. but my point is - I lost a pound in the last week and I didn't even exercise. How crazy is that? I think getting hubby to stop with the snacks around the house is the real reason that this happened. Although I did read that your body burns a lot of calories maintaing a fever.

Woot!:) (unless that was a pound of muscle lost because I wasn't working out.. then in that case SHOOT!)

Now really I need to do a 1st thing in the morning weigh in because then it will be more accurate - may be more than I think!

Anyway, I am hoping to feel up to dreadmill tomorrow evening. Keep fingers crossed for me! This is frustrating as heck - but at least I haven't given up... right??

2 comments:

Flabulous Mom said...

Way to go! Like you said progress, though slow, is at least in the right direction. Hope you feel better soon! This has been a crappy year for sickness!

Non-Athletic Athlete said...

nice job girlie. I'm proud of you for sticking to it. Don't worry how long it'll take you to lose, the point it you're losing, and without really trying, that's a GREAT accomplishment!