Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Spring!

Okay, it is the first day of spring.....right????
So why is it 33 degrees outside? Well, here is a funny Open letter to mother nature. The first paragraph, mirrors how I feel. While I obviously do not live in Canada, this is one of the snowiest winters on record. You know it is bad when someone who grew up on the West side of Michigan in the SNOW BELT is complaining about the snow..!!! Will winter NEVER end?? ACK!
So... with hopeful optimism I plan on getting new tires and inner tubes on my bike in the next 2 weeks. Darn-it - I am biking OUTSIDE! Sick of spinning and riding bike in the basement. I don't feel like I am actually getting anything accomplished this way. Who is with me!?!?!?
:)

(plus I can get the kids in the trailer - take them to a park, let them play for awhile and return home with the trailer). You see - now that my little one is 2 years old (today is his birthday), I think that it will be easier to fit this in this summer. I guess time will tell though.

No comments: