Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Numb Feet

So I have a weird problem. I guess I should do an internet search for a solution. My feet get numb when I am on they bike. I think they swell up while I am exercising. Isn't that strange? I can't understand why that would happen. I will have to see if someone makes compression cycle socks or something. I am used to using my cleats now, they are easy for me to get in and out of, so I can't get super thick or super thin socks cause then I will have to get new shoes. I already had to buy men's shoes because for some reason all women cycle things are made for VERY thin women. Or at least that is what is in the store. Anyone ever heard of feet getting numb while cycling?

My new cleats are in at REI waiting for me to pick them up, I should ask then. The sales people always seem pretty knowledgeable there, I could do some serious damage to our finances at that place!

2 comments:

Flabulous Mom said...

Numb feet...I don't know! That is odd. Talk to a Dr. or PT maybe? I agree with you that REI is awesome. Not a place I can take money to, I'd be broke! Anyway, keep up the awesome workouts! You're doing great!

Non-Athletic Athlete said...

You know what? My cousin and I *both* have that same problem. It only happens on my right foot, her's alternate. Let me know if you find out anything