Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Different picture



Hey, you know who you are. Quit complaining about th bike gear pictures! :) here is a picture of me wearing something else. LOL

So today not taking Asthma meds, coughing etc. but gee no fatigue and barely any stiffness. Hmmmm Dr. said no way it was the meds. Real test will be when I start them up again in a few days I guess.

Water Aerobics class at Schoolcraft college really feels like it is great exercise, I think I will sign up for it again next time.

2 comments:

Non-Athletic Athlete said...

I like your picture, but I do like your geeky bike pictures too. You look skinny in the picture, btw. :)

Anyway, water aerobics are awesome. i have another friend that does it at Schoolcraft too. We need to move closer to each other don't we?

Flabulous Mom said...

Great pic lady! You're looking good even if you aren't in your geeky bike gear. :) Water Aerobics sounds like fun! Wish we lived closer, I'd go with you. Keep up great job!