Friday, June 29, 2007

Dancin' fools

So, is jumping around for 30 minutes to music (otherwise called dancing sometimes) with the kids considered exercise?? LOL.... I think it also helps wear the kids out. I am trying to find creative ways to exercise when I am home with the kids in the AM... so we can all have fun and exercise together. Sometimes I feel bad when they are stuck in the bike trailer - they can't really do much back there. I know that they can enjoy the scenery in theory - but it is the same scenery in the neighborhoods when we go...

We are looking forward to some time by the big lake this weekend. Should be fun for us all and kids get to hang out with shorties their own ages. :) If I get some pictures from this weekend I'll even maybe post some if my butt doesn't look too big in them. :)

2 comments:

Non-Athletic Athlete said...

Dancing with your kids is a GREAT idea for exercise. I'm sure they love it and you can get a good workout. Good thinking!

Another thing to do (maybe when they get a little older but it could work now) is play tag or run around and let them chase you in the back yard or something.

It all counts!!!

Flabulous Mom said...

Great way to be creative! I think that if you get your kids involved in your workout that you will be more apt to keep up with it. I know it can be hard sometimes with little ones but keep up the great job! You look wonderful!