Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hey, new size peeps... NEW SIZE!!!

So yeah... bought a running skort thingy and running shorts when I was in Muskegon hanging with FM.... just assumed XL.... so they were both too big... did you see that people, they were both too freaking big! WOOT! I am wearing larges again.....

I am hoping within 1 year to be back into mediums.... But I don't think my hips will agree with that plan.

I am personally not seeing a HUGE difference in my appearance, but in clothes! :)

yay!!!!!!!!!! Currently I am wven wearing a T-shirt that used to be snug, now it is comfortable. How is THAT for cool?? :)

1 comment:

Flabulous Mom said...

Way to go F2F! You look great! And the weight/inches you want to come off are doing just that. Keep up the great work.

BTW, thought your run was good, not laughable. We all have to start somewhere and you're making progress so stick with it. Besides, got to put some miles on those shoes! :)