Friday, April 11, 2008

re: weighed in this AM

down almost 13 pounds!!!
WOO HOO!!!! I actually said that on the scale this morning!

I am excited! Though this week I haven't been able to work out like I want to. Work has been busy busy busy busy. But I have snuck in a few laps with a kick board, my planks and crunches when I can.

My bike is road ready. I did ride it for a quick 1 mile loop around the sub to test the shifting ans brakes. I discovered a couple things:
- I DO need my shoes attached now. My tennies kept coming off the pedals.
- sweat pants will TRY to mix with a bike chain, but really shouldn't. I had to finish the ride with my pant leg rolled up to my knee.

I am sure I looked cool with my feet coming off the pedals and my 1 pant leg rolled up.

And right now I have a 2 year old upset because he can't find his Woody. He is really upset and crying, should go help him look some more. That is the Woody TOY - from Toy Story.

No comments: