Tuesday, August 7, 2007

re: happy rain

Well we need the rain, that is for sure. However, the last 2 times that I have wanted to go ride my bike it has been raining. There is not a lot of weather that will stop me from having a ride - even really hot or cold.... but wet pavement is a bad thing for my skinny road tires. At least yesterday while I was in the pool for work I got in some tough exercises while I waited for my client to get out of the changing room.

I really wish I could find some time to go in the pool on my own. I would love to see how I would do swimming some laps. I used to be a strong swimmer - I was invited to join my high school swim team but I didn't because it conflicted with the Grand Rapids Youth Symphony... funny isn't it?

Anyway last weekend I rode with N-AA.. she just smoked me! LMAO... Although once I took my inhaler and could breathe better I was much less of a wreck! I think in the future I will just use it before I ride no matter how I feel.

2 comments:

Non-Athletic Athlete said...

I didn't smoke you. It was a good ride. :)

Flabulous Mom said...

I envy you and NAA that you live close enough to each other to go for a ride. Way cool and good for you two!