Friday, August 3, 2007

re: push ups - gonna pay for that!

So here I am - trying to kill myself apparently. I was working with a client at the gym with the exercise ball... decided to do pushups with him.. UGH! Bright side.. I did 37..... not-so-bright side... gonna HURT tomorrow! oh well... If you have never tried it - do! walk out on the ball to knees (or thighs) and do 10 push-ups... roll back... repeat!

That and crunches.. lately I really can't get time for exercise like I want but I am doing better about fitting it in at work. Exercise is Exercise right?

1 comment:

Flabulous Mom said...

Yeah you're probably hurting from those push ups but you also probably feel good about doing them. Good for you girl! 37! That's awesome! I have no arm strength so for me 1 is way to much. And you're right, exercise is exercise! Keep it up! :)