Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Hey, so is it bad to leave daddy with his kids for a couple hours to fit in a 30+ mile ride?? I did swim 500M on Friday while I was waiting for my client... but I didn't exercise yesterday since DH was helping his brother move.

So today I am aiming for 35-40 miles on the bike. I haven't done a LONG distance in a few weeks, the most I have done is 22 miles... I am packing my GU gels, loading up the camelbak... and planning on getting off the bike in the middle for a rest.... wish me luck!!!

And for those of you that don't look at other blogs.. read this! Frightening stuff! This kind of thing always worries me when I go out for a bike ride. But honestly - can't let fear run our lives! And this is why I wear my LOVELY high vis Jersey on the bike.

No comments: